HOTEL’S POLICY -PRECAUTION MEASURES COVID-19
• In the reception area, all the procedures of increased cleanliness, hygiene and regular disinfection are applied.
• The hotel implements the necessary measures to maintain the necessary distances applying:
o Appropriate distance marking in the waiting area
o Proper arrangement of waiting furniture (chairs, sofa, armchairs, etc.)
• In the reception area, special Plexi glass dividers have been installed
• The staff avoids to shake hands
• At the reception desk there are disinfectants for use by customers
• Key cards are disinfected before each use
• Check out time: until 11 a.m., check in at 3 p.m. for more thorough cleaning and disinfection of rooms.
• It is forbidden for non-residents to enter the rooms.
• We recommend to customers the use of credit cards to pay their bill and we recommend sending the invoice electronically
• There is special equipment (medical kit) for the case of suspicious impact, such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer.
• Customers are advised to avoid using an elevator
o Only those who live in the same room are allowed to enter the elevator at the same time
o Elevator buttons are often disinfected
• House The staff of housekeeping during the execution of the service has personal protective equipment
• During a customer's stay, daily cleaning and changing of clothing and towels is avoided. These are done ONLY upon request
• The gloves are disinfected by the staff before and after entering each room, by spraying with disinfectant solution.
• The Mini bar will not have products, will be used as a refrigerator and will be offered to the customer upon arrival 2 bottles of water
• Fabric decorative elements are removed from the room
• When leaving a customer and before arriving at the new customer's room, the cleaning procedures:
o The room is ventilated with natural air
o Normal cleaning is applied in the room
o Fabric surfaces (boozer) are disinfected with a steam cleaner
o After cleaning, disinfection is applied with certified disinfectant chemical with special emphasis on the following points: knobs, remote controls, telephone device, switches, air conditioning control panels, hard metal surfaces, safe, kettle
o bathroom will be cleaned with equipment and cleaning items exclusively for this area, with disinfection at the following points: water taps, door / towel / tank handles, seat and cover caps, sinks, door buttons, buttons and switches
o The fabric surfaces of the particle are disinfected with a steam cleaner
o Depending on the occupancy, the room remains one day empty
• Two cleaners enter the cleaning room. One undertakes the removal of the fabrics (towel sheets, etc.), which are placed in a special bag and the other the laying of the clean ones.
• The carriages of the maids are disinfected after the transport of the closed bags with the linen
• Used fabrics, bedding and towels are placed in special bags, bags, and transported by the service elevator to the laundry facilities.
• The staff that deals with the sorting of dirt receives them with glovesand a mask.
• The clothes are washed at 90 degrees
• With other gloves and mask, the clean ones are received from the dryer and transported to the ironing board where they are stored.
• The distances between employees in the kitchen are observed
• It is not allowed to enter the kitchen area for those who do not have a job. In case this cannot be avoided, they personal protective equipment is provided to the visitor
• The goods are received by the staff using personal protective equipment
• At the entrance to the buffet, a hand sanitizer is provided to the customer
• The distance of 2 meters is observed when serving customers in Buffet
• A plexiglass protector is placed between the customer and the food
• The buffet is served only by the catering staff, who wear the appropriate PPE (masks, gloves) and follow strict hygiene rules.
• The use of shared utensils / dispenser items, automatic serving machines (coffee, juice, etc.) is done only by the catering staff.
• Tables are located at certain distances from the law
• Tablecloths have been removed and disposable placemats are used
• Cutlery is placed in disposable cases
• After the customer leaves the table, the dishes are removed from the staff and the table and the chair are being disinfected
• towels are provided to customers covering the entire sunbed
• After using a sunbed by customers, it is disinfected with steam
• A maximum of 6 people are allowed in the pool at the same time
• The bar counter and tables are often disinfected
• The sunbeds are 2 meters per set
• The measurement of chlorine residue in the water of swimming pools is done chromatographically by the DPD method (Diethylparafenylodiamine) and its value ranges between 0.4 and 0.7 mg / l. The residual chlorine value is 1- 3 mg / L