All the procedures of increased cleanliness, hygiene and regular disinfection are applied in the reception area.
The hotel implements the necessary measures to maintain distances as follows:
Appropriate marking of distances in the waiting area
Appropriate arrangement of waiting furniture (chairs, sofa, armchairs, etc.)
Special partitions made of Plexi glass have been installed in the reception area
Staff AVOIDS handshakes
At the reception desk there are disinfectants for use by customers
Key cards are disinfected before each use
Check out time: until 11 a.m., check in at 3 p.m. for more thorough cleaning and disinfection of the rooms
Non-residents are not allowed to enter the rooms
We recommend customers to use credit cards to pay their bill and suggest sending the invoice electronically
There is special equipment (medical kit) in case of suspected case, such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer
Customers are advised to avoid using an elevator
Only those staying in the same room are allowed to enter the elevator at the same time
Elevator buttons are often disinfected
The housekeeping staff during the execution of the service has personal protective equipment (PPE)
During a customer's stay, daily cleaning and changing of clothes and towels is avoided. These are done ONLY at the request of the customer
Gloves are disinfected by staff before and after entering each room by spraying with disinfectant solution.
The Mini bar will not have products, will be used as a refrigerator and 2 bottles of water will be offered to the customer upon arrival
Fabric decorative elements are removed from the room
Upon customer departure and before arrival in the new customer room the cleaning procedures:
The room is ventilated with natural air
Normal cleaning is applied in the room
Regular cleaning is applied in the room
The fabric surfaces (boaser) are disinfected with a steam cleaner
After cleaning, disinfection with a certified disinfectant chemical is applied with special emphasis on the following points: knobs, remote controls, telephone device, switches, air conditioning control panels, hard metal surfaces, safe, kettle
The cleaning of the bathroom will be done with equipment and cleaning items exclusively for this area, with disinfection in the following places: water taps, door / towel / tank handles, seat covers and covers, sinks, door buttons, buttons and switches
The fabric surfaces of the body are disinfected with a steam cleaner
Depending on the fullness of the hotel the room remains empty for one day
Two cleaners enter the cleaning room. One undertakes the removal of the fabrics (sheets, towels, etc.), which are placed in a special bag and the other the laying of the clean ones.
Waiters' carts disinfected after transporting closed bags with linen
Used fabrics, bedding and towels are placed in special bags, and transported via the service elevator to the laundry areas.
The staff that deals with the sorting of dirt receives them with gloves, a special apron and a mask.
The clothes are washed at 90 degrees
With other gloves, apron and mask the clean ones are taken from the dryer and transferred to the ironing board where they are stored
The distances between the employees in the kitchen are observed
Entry to the kitchen area is not allowed for those who do not have a job. In case this can not be avoided, they are provided to the visitor M.AP.
Goods are picked up by staff using PPE
A hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to the buffet
A distance of 2 meters is observed when serving customers at the Buffet
A protective plexiglass was placed between the customer and the food
The buffet is served only by the catering staff, who wear the appropriate PPE (masks, gloves) and follow strict hygiene rules.
The use of shared utensils / dispenser items, automatic serving machines (coffee, juice, etc.) is done only by the catering staff.
The tables are located at certain distances from the law
The tablecloths have been removed and disposable placemats are used
The cutlery is placed in disposable cases
After the customer leaves the table, the dishes are removed from the staff and the table and the chair is disinfected
Towels are provided to customers covering the entire lounger
After the sunbed is used by the customers, it is disinfected with steam
A maximum of 6 people are allowed in the pool at the same time
A maximum of 6 people are allowed in the pool
Measurements are made at the chlorine and PH level every 4 hours. Chlorine should be between 1 and 3 and PH at 7.6
The bar counter and tables are often disinfected
The sunbeds are 2 meters per set
Suspected outbreak management plan
If a visitor develops symptoms compatible with COVID-19 infection, the following applies:
1. The doctor with whom the tourist accommodation cooperates is called to evaluate the incident.
2. If the patient has an urgent need for hospitalization, presents a serious clinical picture, is referred to the KO Hospital, as a suspected case of COVID-19.
3. If the patient presents with a mild clinical picture, a sample is taken from the physician for laboratory confirmation of COVID-19.
4. If the incident is assessed as possible COVID-19 by the examining physician, the hotel health manager contacts IMMEDIATELY with the EODY at 210 5212054 or the special four-digit number 1135 (24 hours a day), for a statement of the suspected case and instructions.
5. The patient with a mild clinical picture remains in his room until the results of the laboratory test are announced.
6. During this waiting period, staff should not enter the patient's room unless there is a compelling reason. If necessary, a staff member of the accommodation is advised to deal exclusively with the potential case.
7. The doctor and the hotel staff who will enter the room of the suspect or later confirmed case must use high protection personal protective equipment (PPE) (masks, goggles, waterproof disposable robes). The same applies to staff cleaning a COVID-19 patient room.
8. If confirmed as a case of COVID-19, he is transferred to the special quarantine hotel and later to a health unit that will accommodate patients with COVID-19, if he needs treatment. If it is not confirmed as a case of COVID-19, it is treated at the hotel with the instructions of the treating physician.
9. The patient is transported with PPE (simple surgical mask) and private means of transport.
10. If there is a patient's attendant who wishes to stay close to care for him / her (eg spouse), the attendant should be given a simple surgical mask and advised to wash his or her hands each time he or she comes in contact with secretions. of the patient (eg saliva) and definitely before the attendant touches his face or eats or drinks.
11. The contact details of the patient's relative must always be recorded in case consent is required for operations where the patient cannot communicate.
12. Used protective equipment (simple disposable surgical mask, gloves) should be disposed of in a bin and never used again.
13. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after disposing of protective equipment. It is emphasized that the use of gloves does not replace hand washing, which is a very important means of prevention.